TSV100 is an AC voltage detector with optoisolated open collector output. It detects voltage in two ranges – from 85 to 250 VAC (default) and from 170 to 250 VAC. The range is settable by jumper inside the detector.
TSV100 utilizes only electronic components, there aren’t any mechanical and electro-mechanical components. This improves detector’s durability.
Galvanic isolation is achieved by used optoisolator on the output. The detector is powered by monitored voltage only.
The AC voltage detector can be used to indicate the presence or absence of line voltage in uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), power supplies, electrical sources and power lines.
- Galvanically isolation between AC line and digital output;
- Two AC voltages detection levels, settable by a jumper;
- Usable for 115 and 230 VAC networks;
- Alarm notification for AC network voltage failure;
- Industrial automation processes;
- AC Voltage monitoring on input of UPS (uninterruptible power supply);
- Smart consumption management on battery operation.
The detector can be used with
- Ethernet IO module TCW241
- Ethernet data logger TCW220
- Remote IO module TCW122B-CM
- GSM-GPRS remote monitoring controller TCG120-4
- Ethernet digital IO module TCW181B-CM
- IP watchdog monitoring module TCW122B-WD
- Remote environmental monitoring module TCW112-CM
- IP watchdog relay board TCW112-WD