Remote environmental monitoring board TCW112-CM
TCW112-CM is a remote environmental monitoring board with SNMP v.1 support.
Possible replacement – TCW122B-CM.
The board supports one digital and one analog input. Its relay has normally open and normally closed contacts. The relay can be activated remotely (WEB, SNMP, API, etc.) and locally from the status of monitored parameter – temperature, humidity, analog voltage and status of digital input. For every monitored parameter e-mail and/or SNMP trap can be sent if it goes outside previously set-up range.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 1 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 1 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- 1-Wire support for 1 temperature or humidity sensor;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL/TLS is not supported);
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- Remote control of electric devices;
- IP monitoring of electric and non-electric parameters;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Environmental IP monitoring for homes and offices;
- Control and management of small networks.