TST100 is a 1-Wire temperature sensor. The sensors can be used outdoor because of its IP protection.
The temperature sensor integrates a band-gap temperature sensor element as well as signals processing for a fully calibrated digital output. Used digital signal processing allows accuracy as low as ±0.5°C.
Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, as a result, a few sensors can work on the same 1-Wire bus.
TST100 measures temperatures in the range from -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F).
The 1-Wire temperature sensor uses a special flat aluminum head, for direct object assembly. The direct assembly ensures low thermal resistance, respectively fast response of the system.
The temperature sensor has one-meter cable with soldered wires for direct connection to the screw terminals of the controller.
- ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C;
- 12 bits resolutions;
- Aluminum head for low thermal resistance;
- IP65 ingress protection;
- Very low current consumption;
- Each device has a unique 64-Bit serial number.
- Server room and data centers temperature monitoring and logging;
- Temperature monitoring inside buildings or machinery;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems;
- Process monitoring and control systems.