Remote IO module has two relays with normally open and normally closed contacts. Both relays can be activated locally – from the status of monitored parameters or remotely – by WEB interface, SNMP managers, and HTTP/XML API commands.
The controller can be used as a standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 temperature sensors;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital inputs with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL/TLS is not supported);
- SNMP v.1;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- Data centers remote environmental monitoring and control;
- Temperature and humidity control in food and drugs storages;
- Remote control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Control and management of small to medium networks.