TCW122B-CM is a remote IO module for environmental monitoring and control, designed to work in Ethernet networks. It can be managed by WEB interface, SNMP programs, and user applications.
Remote IO module has two relays with normally open and normally closed contacts. Both relays can be activated locally – from the status of monitored parameters or remotely – by WEB interface, SNMP managers, and HTTP/XML API commands.
TCW122B-CM support 1-Wire interface. Up to two temperature or humidity-temperature sensors can be connected. Along with ambient parameters, two analog voltages and status of two digital inputs can be monitored. For every parameter e-mail and/or SNMP trap for any alarm condition can be sent.
The controller can be used as a standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 temperature sensors;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital inputs with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL/TLS is not supported);
- SNMP v.1;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- Data centers remote environmental monitoring and control;
- Temperature and humidity control in food and drugs storages;
- Remote control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Control and management of small to medium networks.