Remote monitoring and control applications
Remote environmental monitoring
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for server room and data centers
- Environmental monitoring for greenhouses, wine cellars, and mushroom plants
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for mobile (telco) facilities
- Temperature monitoring for drug and food storages
Data acquisition and control
- MODBUS TCP/IP supervisory control systems
- Environmental monitoring and data logging systems
- HACCP process monitoring for food manufacturing industry
- Pharmaceutical storages environmental parameters logging
- SNMP managers monitoring and control systems
- Internet of things generation SCADA systems
Remote factory automation
- Remote monitoring for robot manufacturing systems
- Scheduled manufacturing process control
- Remote monitoring and control for boiler systems
- RFID access control for electric and electronic devices
- Stand-alone peer-to-peer remote relay control
- Energy monitoring and output power control for solar parks
Building automation and security
- Temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide (CO2) monitoring and control
- Door and windows monitoring for air conditioning control
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Energy consumption monitoring
- RFID access control for mobile (telco) providers facilities
Remote monitoring and control systems
Initially, remote control and monitoring systems were created to manage large and complex processes in the industry, aviation, energy, and others. With the advancement of technology, more and more sectors of the economy are using the monitoring systems as a solution for flexible management of various processes.
These systems are a combination of electronic, electrical, and mechanical components that collect, analyze and respond to a large amount of information, thus providing an automatic response to changes in parameters according to a predetermined algorithm.
Remote monitoring systems consist of sensors/detectors, actuators, modules for collecting primary information, network connections, and central computer system with a good human-machine interface.
Мetrics of success
countries of sales
designs since 1993
items shipped since 1993
Latest blog posts
MQTT protocol features MQTT protocol is widely used for communication between Internet of Things (IoT) devices. It is reliable, secure, and optimized to work on networks with even the scarcest of bandwidth. Renowned for its scalability, MQTT offers a myriad of use...
T-Tool is a command utility software that is designed for testing and debugging Teracom modules. The software was developed by Elso Philips Service, which is also the official Teracom distributor for the territory of the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The software can...
TCG140-4 is the new member in the segment of our cellular devices for remote monitoring and control and now supports MQTT protocol. The new controller is based on the TCG140 chipset but has a new communication module that allows 3G and 4G communication. The new...