Remote monitoring and control applications
Remote environmental monitoring
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for server room and data centers
- Environmental monitoring for greenhouses, wine cellars, and mushroom plants
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for mobile (telco) facilities
- Temperature monitoring for drug and food storages
Data acquisition and control
- MODBUS TCP/IP supervisory control systems
- Environmental monitoring and data logging systems
- HACCP process monitoring for food manufacturing industry
- Pharmaceutical storages environmental parameters logging
- SNMP managers monitoring and control systems
- Internet of things generation SCADA systems
Remote factory automation
- Remote monitoring for robot manufacturing systems
- Scheduled manufacturing process control
- Remote monitoring and control for boiler systems
- RFID access control for electric and electronic devices
- Stand-alone peer-to-peer remote relay control
- Energy monitoring and output power control for solar parks
Building automation and security
- Temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide (CO2) monitoring and control
- Door and windows monitoring for air conditioning control
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Energy consumption monitoring
- RFID access control for mobile (telco) providers facilities
Remote monitoring and control systems
Initially, remote control and monitoring systems were created to manage large and complex processes in the industry, aviation, energy, and others. With the advancement of technology, more and more sectors of the economy are using the monitoring systems as a solution for flexible management of various processes.
These systems are a combination of electronic, electrical, and mechanical components that collect, analyze and respond to a large amount of information, thus providing an automatic response to changes in parameters according to a predetermined algorithm.
Remote monitoring systems consist of sensors/detectors, actuators, modules for collecting primary information, network connections, and central computer system with a good human-machine interface.
Мetrics of success
countries of sales
designs since 1993
items shipped since 1993
Latest blog posts
Our TCW260 now supports SMTP. The new feature of the energy monitoring module allows for the ability to send e-mails in alarm conditions. This functionality is designed to provide users with a reliable and efficient way to stay informed about potential issues with...
Sending email notifications using public mail servers is a frequently used function of Teracom's remote monitoring and control modules. The TCW and TCG modules can send Email messages if any of the measured values is in an alarm state. Most modules support TLS...
The new version of TC Monitor software supports the TCW260 module and is available for download. TCW260 is a data logger with analog and digital inputs, which allows compatibility with a huge variety of sensors. Adding support for this module in TC Monitor...