Remote monitoring and control applications
Remote environmental monitoring
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for server room and data centers
- Environmental monitoring for greenhouses, wine cellars, and mushroom plants
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for mobile (telco) facilities
- Temperature monitoring for drug and food storages
Data acquisition and control
- MODBUS TCP/IP supervisory control systems
- Environmental monitoring and data logging systems
- HACCP process monitoring for food manufacturing industry
- Pharmaceutical storages environmental parameters logging
- SNMP managers monitoring and control systems
- Internet of things generation SCADA systems
Remote factory automation
- Remote monitoring for robot manufacturing systems
- Scheduled manufacturing process control
- Remote monitoring and control for boiler systems
- RFID access control for electric and electronic devices
- Stand-alone peer-to-peer remote relay control
- Energy monitoring and output power control for solar parks
Building automation and security
- Temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide (CO2) monitoring and control
- Door and windows monitoring for air conditioning control
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Energy consumption monitoring
- RFID access control for mobile (telco) providers facilities
Remote monitoring and control systems
Initially, remote control and monitoring systems were created to manage large and complex processes in the industry, aviation, energy, and others. With the advancement of technology, more and more sectors of the economy are using the monitoring systems as a solution for flexible management of various processes.
These systems are a combination of electronic, electrical, and mechanical components that collect, analyze and respond to a large amount of information, thus providing an automatic response to changes in parameters according to a predetermined algorithm.
Remote monitoring systems consist of sensors/detectors, actuators, modules for collecting primary information, network connections, and central computer system with a good human-machine interface.
Мetrics of success
countries of sales
designs since 1993
items shipped since 1993
Latest blog posts
Tracking the location of devices has been around for a while. When it comes to location, GPS technology springs to mind, however this time we are talking about GSM geolocation. Its major advantage compared to using GPS tracking is that it works well indoors and in bad...
We talked about the MQTT ( Message Queuing Telemetry Transport ) messaging protocol for communication with IoT devices. The central component of its network is the message broker - the server that sits between IoT devices and the applications used for configuration...
This article describes possible email sending solutions fоr TCW122B-CM, and TCW181B-CM. Forewords The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is used to send emails. Initially, emails were sent without encryption. Then, in order of privacy and data integrity, the...