All monitored parameters can be logged on a previous set time interval and/or on alarm conditions. The memory is large enough for at least 36 days with records on every minute. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server with HTTP Post.
The relays can be activated either remotely (WEB, SNMP, HTTP, MODBUS TCP/IP, etc.) or locally – from a status of monitored parameters. For every parameter email and SNMP trap for up to five recipients can be sent. Alarm alert also can be sent by HTTP Post with XML/JSON status files.
- Stand-alone Ethernet data logger for up to 70000 records;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 2 digital “dry contact” inputs;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range, with 10-bit resolution;
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs;
- 2 relays with NO and NC contacts;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 Teracom sensors;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- Stand alone or system ethernet data logger
- Heater or cooler control
- Small to large SCADA systems
- Ethernet data logger for storage facilities
- Industrial process automation;
- Industrial environmental monitoring;
- Mushroom and winery environmental monitoring and control.