TSV200 is 1-Wire voltage sensor with digital output and galvanic isolated input. It provides a low-cost option for DC voltage monitoring. Embedded digital signal processing in multiprocessors system provides a calibrated digital output with 10-bit resolution.
The sensor can is suitable for power measurements of telco systems (-48VDC standard), solar systems, monitoring and control of batteries, industrial automation, etc.
The 1-Wire voltage sensor TSV200 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial number, which allows a few sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus.
TSV200 has two RJ11 connectors for an easy daisy chain of multiple sensors systems. The measured voltage is applied to screwless terminal blocks.
- Galvanic isolated DC voltage input from 1-Wire interface;
- 10-bit resolutions;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- IP30 ingress protection;
- Very low current consumption;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Batteries charge/discharge process monitoring;
- Galvanic isolated voltage monitoring for industrial processes;
- Solar panel voltage monitoring;
- Voltage measurements in telecommunication (telco) systems.