The 1-Wire sensor is based on fully integrated Hall-effect current sensor IC. It provides high accuracy and galvanic isolation.
Embedded signal processing guarantees calibrated digital output.
Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows a few sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus. TSC200-15 has two RJ11 connectors, for easy daisy chain wiring.
- Excellent accuracy;
- 10-bit resolution measurements;
- AC or DC measurement with 0.3 to 15A working range;
- On board, easy AC-DC mode change by a jumper;
- Power monitoring of solar power systems;
- Energy meters in building management systems (BMS);
- Batteries charge/discharge process automation;
- Current monitoring and logging in mobile network sites.