TCW122B-WD is an IP watchdog monitoring module, specially designed for a failsafe monitor system.
The module controls the functionality of devices or networks by transmitting or receiving respectively ICMP echo request or ICMP echo reply.
The appropriate relay is activated if there isn’t an ICMP echo (ping) for certain time. This can restart the monitored device or network switch.
TCW122B-WD has two digital and two analog inputs. It’s two relays have normally open and normally closed contacts.
For every of monitored parameters – temperature, humidity, analog voltage and status of digital input, SNMP trap can be sent on certain conditions.
The relays can be activated remotely (WEB and/or SNMP) or automatically from presence/absence of ping.
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 sensors;
- 2 relay outputs with normally open and normally closed contacts;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital inputs with “dry contact” or “logic level” mode;
- Reliable IP watchdog monitoring;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP trap messages sending under certain conditions;
- VLAN and MAC address filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- Watchdog monitoring of small and medium networks;
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity in server rooms;
- Control and management of ISP networks;
- Remote control of electric devices.