TCW112-WD is IP watchdog relay board. It can control functionality of IP-based devices and networks by transmitting or receiving respectively ICMP echo request or ICMP echo reply. If there is no ping, for a previous set period of time, the controller will activate its relay, resetting the targeted device. Such devices, with reset functionality, are also known as “Watchdog relay”.
IP watchdog monitoring board has one digital and analog input. Its relay has normally open and normally closed contacts. The board utilizes also 1-Wire interface. All these, give extra functionality for general monitoring and control of electric and non electric parameters. The relay can be activated manually (WEB and/or SNMP) or automatically from missed ping (ICMP echo request or echo reply).
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” or “logic level” mode;
- 1 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 1 relay output with normally open and normally closed contacts;
- 1-Wire communication interface for 1 temperature or humidity sensor;
- Reliable IP watchdog;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- Sending SNMP traps messages under certain conditions;
- VLAN and MAC address filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- IP watchdog board for embedded applications;
- Environmental monitoring of server rooms;
- Control and management of ISP networks;
- Remote control of electric devices.