The IO module TCW181B-CM has eight relays with normally open and normally closed contacts for up to 3 Amperes either AC or DC current. All eight relays of the device can be activated independently or simultaneously.
Ethernet digital IO module supports one digital input, which can work either in “dry contact” or “logic level” mode. The mode is hardware settable by jumper, close to the input.
Every change of status of the input can generate an e-mail or SNMP trap if this function is enabled.
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 8 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- Remote relay control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Output energy control of the wind and solar power systems.