The digital temperature and humidity sensor integrates basic elements as well as signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
The sensing elements are factory calibrated and do not require any lifetime recalibration.
TSM400-1-TH communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multi-sensors support on the same 1-Wire bus.
TSH400-1-TH is housed in a slim plastic enclosure. The bottom part of the enclosure is suitable for installation on standard flush-mounted / cavity wall boxes ø68mm, with installation openings on 61 mm.
Controlling humidity is important in providing a healthy environment in the offices, workplaces, schools, and other public buildings.
- LED indicator for status of communication;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Suitable for wall mounting;
- Firmware update via the interface;
- Relatively low current consumtion;
- The unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment for offices;
- Server room and data centers humidity and temperature monitoring;