The device records all monitored parameters in internal FLASH memory. The records are made on the previous set time interval and/or on an alarm condition. The capacity of memory allows at least 36 days log with records on every 1 minute. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server by HTTP Post.
The logger utilizes circular buffer in FLASH memory. When it is full, the new data overwrites the oldest one. In this manner FLASH memory stores full log all the time. There isn’t a command to clear the log for security reasons. A copy of the full log is always available for download.
TCW210-TH can initiate a connection (HTTP Post) to remote dedicated servers. The payload of this post is XML or JSON file. The files contain current values of monitoring parameters. HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions.
Standard protocols as SNMP, MODBUS/TCP, and HTTP/API are also available for M2M applications.
TCW210-TH supports communication with ThingSpeak server. Four different parameters (channels) can be processed simultaneously. How to install a local ThingSpeak server can be seen here.
- Temperature and humidity data logger for up to 70000 records;
- Temperature, humidity and dew point graphical presentation;
- Up to eight 1-Wire and MODBUS RTU sensors support;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support;
- SNMP v2 support with trap alerts to up to 5 recipients;
- Secured email transfer with TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support;
- XML/JSON and HTTP API commands for client-server systems;
- Dynamic DNS support for DynDNS, No-IP and DNS-O-Matic providers;
- Network time protocol (NTP) support for time synchronization;
- ThingSpeak service support;
- TC Monitor compatible;
- Remote firmware update via standard browser;
- SOHO environmental monitoring
- Industrial processes data logging
- Data center environmental monitoring
- Temperature and humidity monitoring for food and beverage stores