TST200 is a Pt100 transmitter with 1-Wire Interface. It is designed to connect Pt100 temperature sensors to TCW2xx and TCG1xx controllers to build temperature monitoring systems in -200 to +850 ° C (-328 to 1560 ° F) range. The 1-Wire Pt100 transmitter incorporates a precision, 24-bit, an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and further digital signal processing to ensure accurate drift free performance.
RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) commonly referred to as Pt100 is one of the most popular temperature sensors used in industry. In principle, the sensor can be connected with 2, 3 or 4 wires. The more wires are used, the more accurate the measurement is. The difference becomes significant at the longer distance. The 4-wire connection is highly recommended.
TST200 has two RJ11 connectors, for easy daisy chaining 1-Wire bus.
- Wide measured temperature range from -200 to +850 °C;
- 24-bit measurement conversation;
- Factory calibrated output data;
- 3 and 4 wires sensor connections support;
- Very low current consumption;
- No external power supply – powered over the interface.
- Accurate temperature monitoring for industrial processes;
- Temperature monitoring and control in bakeries;
- Precision Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems;
- Temperature monitoring in beverage and food storages;
- Accurate temperature monitoring in pharmaceutical storages;
- Temperature monitoring in building management systems.