The humidity and temperature sensor integrates basic elements as well as signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
It focuses on applications that require precise humidity and temperature monitoring – server rooms, offices, drug and food stores, etc. It is also suitable for smart office applications.
The RS-485 humidity and temperature sensor utilizes two RJ45 connectors for an easy daisy chain wiring. Standard UTP/FTP patch LAN cable can be used for interconnection between the sensors and the controller.
A special accessory, allows easy installation on 19” cabinets, can be ordered separately.
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy;
- 12-bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14-bit resolution for temperature measurements;
- Easy 19” cabinets installation;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for additional sensor’s identification.
- Temperature and humidity logging for mobile operator facilities, vineyards, greenhouses, etc.;
- Server room and data centers humidity and temperature monitoring;