The temperature sensor integrates a band-gap temperature sensor element plus signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. The temperature sensor is factory-calibrated.
It focuses on applications that require precise temperature monitoring – server rooms, offices, drug and food stores, etc. It is also suitable for smart office applications, as well as for data loggers and thermostats.
TST300 communicates with controllers over an RS-485 interface. Each sensor has a unique serial code, which allows multi-sensors support over the same RS-485 bus.
The digital temperature sensor utilizes two RJ45 connectors for an easy daisy chain wiring. Standard UTP/FTP patch LAN cable can be used for interconnection between the sensors and the controller.
- ±0.13°C accuracy from +20°C to +60°C;
- 14-bit resolutions;
- Easy daisy chain connection;
- IP20 ingress protection;
- Very low current consumption;
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial number.
- Server room and data centers temperature monitoring and logging;
- Temperature monitoring and logging for mobile operator facilities, vineyards, greenhouses, etc.;
- Temperature monitoring and logging for food and drug storages;
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment;
- Temperature monitoring in building management systems.