TSM400-4-TH is a digital humidity and temperature sensor that supports MODBUS RTU protocol over the RS-485 interface. Its construction is suitable for wall mounting, making it a preferred choice for monitoring of server rooms, data centers, offices, stores etc.
The digital temperature and humidity sensor integrates basic elements as well as signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
The sensing elements are factory calibrated and do not require any lifetime recalibration.
TSM400-4-TH supports widely used in Building Management Systems (BMS) and Industrial Automation Systems (IAS) Modbus RTU protocol. Each sensor has a unique serial code, which allows multi-sensors support over the same RS-485 bus.
The humidity and temperature sensor TSH400-4-TH is housed in a slim plastic enclosure. The bottom part of the enclosure is suitable for installation on standard flush-mounted/cavity wall boxes with a maximum installation opening of 61 mm.
- LED indicator for status of communication;
- Long-term stability based on digital signal processing;
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy;
- Changeable communication parameters;
- Non-volatile memory for all settings;
- Firmware update via the interface.
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment for offices;
- Server room and data centers humidity and temperature monitoring;