All 4 digital inputs are S0 hardware compatible. They can be used to support up to 4 energy meters with S0 pulse outputs. The digital inputs can also support general dry contact output (ON/OFF) sensors.
The analog inputs can be used either in the current loop (0/20mA) or voltage (0/10V) mode. They can be connected to voltage and current transducers with suitable analog outputs.
MODBUS RTU protocol is realized over the hardware interface RS-485. The energy monitoring module supports up to 24 registers/devices.
All channels can be used to arrange up to 24 independent alarms. There are four categories for every alarm. The alarms can also be monitored as graphs.
The module supports M2M protocols over Ethernet – SNMP, HTTP API, and MODBUS TCP. Using them, the device can be used as a part of energy monitoring systems.
- Up to 24 channels for voltage/current or energy monitoring;
- Up to 24 categorized alarms with flexible setup;
- Graphs for monitored channels/alarms directly on the browser;
- 4 isolated digital inputs with S0 interface (EN62053-31) compatibility;
- ON/OFF and counter modes for the digital inputs;
- 6 isolated analog inputs with 0/20mA or 0/10V modes;
- RS-485 isolated interface for up to 24 MODBUS RTU registers;
- Password protected WEB based configuration and control;
- Data logger for 70000 records;
- MQTT support;
- Periodical HTTP Post with XML/JSON files for client-server systems;
- HTTP API commands;
- SNMP v.2 and v.3 support;
- Dynamic DNS support of DynDNS, No-IP, and DNS-O-Matic;
- Backup/Restore for easy device settings multiplications;
- Remote firmware update over the WEB interface.
- Еnergy monitoring and targeting for industry;
- Energy cost optimization systems;
- Energy consumption management systems;
- Remote monitoring of renewable energy power plants;
- General industrial processes monitoring;
- Protocol conversion – MODBUS RTU to MODBUS TCP.