TSG200 is a precise 1-Wire carbon dioxide sensor.
For carbon dioxide concentration measurements, advanced NonDispersive InfraRed (NDIR) element is used. It detects carbon dioxide in a gaseous environment by its characteristic absorption.
The signal from NDIR element further is digital signal processed by a microcontroller. This provides a fully calibrated digital output.
The 1-Wire carbon dioxide sensor supplies precise measurement and stable performance. It can be used to measure a wide variety of CO₂ concentrations in public areas, offices, and industries.
The sensor uses 1-Wire interface for communication. Only one TCG200 can be connected to the 1-Wire bus, but several another sensors can be connected too. This allows multi-parameter monitoring with a single controller.
- Broad dynamic range (0-10000 ppm) for variety of CO2 concentrations;
- Calibration on fresh air;
- Resolution as high as 10 ppm;
- IP30 ingress protection;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial number.
- Monitoring of air parameters in mushroom plants and greenhouses;
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment;
- Control and monitoring of chemical processes;
- HVAC environmental controls;
- Building’s management systems (BMS);
- Laboratories for cellular respiration of yeast.