For carbon dioxide concentration measurements, advanced NonDispersive InfraRed (NDIR) element is used. It detects carbon dioxide in a gaseous environment by its characteristic absorption.
The signal from NDIR element further is digital signal processed by a microcontroller. This provides a fully calibrated digital output.
The sensor uses 1-Wire interface for communication. Only one TCG200 can be connected to the 1-Wire bus, but several another sensors can be connected too. This allows multi-parameter monitoring with a single controller.
- Broad dynamic range (0-10000 ppm) for variety of CO2 concentrations;
- Calibration on fresh air;
- Resolution as high as 10 ppm;
- Monitoring of air parameters in mushroom plants and greenhouses;
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment;
- Control and monitoring of chemical processes;