TSP200 is a 1-Wire barometric pressure sensor.
The basic silicon MEMS element is based on proven piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology. It has high EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity and long-term stability.
A mixed-signal application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) performs A/D conversions and provides the conversion results. The temperature measured by the internal sensor is used for sensor-specific compensation.
The absolute barometric pressure sensor is a nano power and wide temperature range working device. This is essential when focusing on low-power environmental monitoring applications.
TSP200 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code.
The 1-Wire barometric pressure sensor has two RJ11 connectors for easy daisy chain sensors wiring.
- Relative accuracy as low as 0.12hPa;
- High electromagnetic (EMC) immunity;
- High linearity and accuracy;
- Easy installation;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Greenhouses and plants weather stations;
- Lab and product process monitoring;
- Altitude chambers;
- Tunnel ventilation system.