The device has 4 open drain outputs. All they are configurable either as standard digital outputs (On/Off) or as PWM outputs. In PWM mode, the outputs supply up to 2000Hz with 10-bit resolution.
Analog outputs and open drain outputs are galvanically isolated from the module’s power supply. The isolation between the two parts is 1000VDC.
The device supports an advanced schedule functionality. The four schedules can be used for single (one-time) or repetitive (weekly) tasks. The resolution of the time period is 100mS. The embedded RTC (real-time clock) together with time server synchronization ensures high accuracy when executing the scheduled tasks. The schedules can activate automatically either relays or open drain outputs.
- 2 analog voltage or current loop outputs with 12-bit resolution;
- 4 open drain outputs with PWM and ON/OFF modes;
- 2 relays with normally open and normally closed contacts;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- Password protected WEB based configuration and control;
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems;
- XML/JSON status files;
- HTTP API commands;
- NTP support;
- Dynamic DNS support;
- Back/restore for easy device settings multiplications;
- Remote firmware update over the WEB interface.
- Аnalog output module for industrial automation;
- Remote valves/actuators control;
- Scheduled control for industrial processes;
- Dimming LED (Light-emitting diode) lights;
- Supervisory control;
- An integral part of small to large SCADA systems.