TSH330 is an IP54 temperature and humidity sensor with an RS-485 interface. It supports the Modbus RTU protocol. A unique capacitive element is used for measuring relative humidity while the temperature is measured by a bandgap element. Both elements are seamlessly coupled to a 12-bit analog to digital converter, which results in superior measurement quality. Used with one of Teracom Ethernet or cellular controllers, TSH330 is an ideal choice for temperature and humidity monitoring in applications that require IP54 protection.
TSH330 communicates over an RS-485 interface. A different Modbus address can be set on each sensor, which allows multi-sensor support over the same bus.
The digital sensor is mounted in an IP65-rated enclosure. This provides protection against dust and water sprays. A cable gland with locknut and screwless terminal block allows fast and easy cable installation.
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy;
- 12-bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14-bit resolution for temperature measurements;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Firmware update via the interface;
- The unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Fleet management systems;
- Environmental quality monitoring and assessment;
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for vineyards, greenhouses, etc.;