The sensor measures the intensity of the visible light. It has a strong infrared (IR) rejection. This makes the spectral response of the sensor very close to the response of the human eye.
The 1-Wire ambient light sensor measures up to 83000 lux. It has automatic full-scale settings. This capability allows light measurement over a 23-bit effective dynamic range. This makes the sensor very precise on dark as well as on a very intensive light.
The sensor communicates over the 1-wire interface. In order to make easier daisy-chain wiring, there is two RJ-11 connector available on the panel.
The presence of a unique number for each sensor allows installation of multi-sensor systems. Moreover, the 1-Wire ambient light sensor can be combined with sensors for other environmental parameters to build a single-point multiparameter environmental monitoring.
- Wide dynamic range (83000 lux) for direct light source measurements;
- Automatic full-scale setting for better resolution;
- Measuring the intensity of light as visible by the human eye;
- IP30 ingress protection;
- Fully digital operation for excellent long-term stability;
- Unique 64-bit serial number for identification in multi-sensor systems.
- Office environmental monitoring;
- Building’s management systems (BMS);
- Light sources qualification.