Locky-BF is an industrial RFID switch activated with 125kHz, EM4102 compatible, tags. The device utilizes main parts of access control system – reading antenna, microprocessor and output relay.
The relay of the switch is activated – deactivated from a valid tag, put in the range of the antenna. The status of the device alternates on every valid tag approach and stay stable at the time, until next valid tag approach.
Industrial RFID switch Locky-BF has two hardware versions for the different supply voltages. Standard Locky-BF works from 8 to 15VDC, while Locky-BF-40 has extended supply voltage range from 8 to 40VDC.
Locky-BF can be set up the with service tag, but more powerful and recommended way is to do this with Windows based LockyMonitor2 software.
- Memory for up to 500 valid tags;
- Compact design for easy installation;
- Asynchronous interface for PC control;
- Low power consumption;
- RFID switch for electric and electronic devices
- Industrial automation
- Forklift immobilization.
- Secure usage of devices in mobile operator facilities
- Service card programming – adding and group deleting of RFID tags
- PC programming – software LockyMonitor2
- ”Credit” mode – every tag has previous set up number of usage
- ”Statistic” mode – there is a counter of usage for every tag