Locky-CT-RS is industrial RFID controller, designed to work as an access control terminal. It works with 125kHz, EM4102 compatible, tags. It utilizes main parts of access control system – reading antenna, microprocessor and output relay.
Every approached tag is checked and if it is valid (already programmed in the memory of the device) the relay is activated and it can switch an electric lock.
Relay activation can be set up from 5 to 240 seconds with LockyMonitor2 software. Locky-CT-RS has compact design – industrial standard Ø 22mm. The device is waterproof. It supports standard asynchronous interface RS-232.
Locky-CT-RS can be set up either by service card or by Windows based LockyMonitor2 software. The second variant is more powerful and recommended.
- Industrial standard Ø 22mm case;
- Standard RS-232 interface for PC or PLC communication
- Low power consumption;
- IP65 ingress protection.
- Server rooms and data centers access control;
- Elevators access control;
- Vehicle access control;
- Home and offices access control systems.
- Service card programming – adding and group deleting of RFID tags
- PC programming – software LockyMonitor2
- ”Credit” mode – every tag has previous set up number of usage
- ”Statistic” mode – there is a counter of usage for every tag