For personal data, Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of personal data entered into force and is directly applicable from 25.05.2018. movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation 2016/679”).
Protection of your personal data
TERACOM Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is a data controller in accordance with the data protection regulations. Protection of the processing of personal data and the security of all company data is important to us and we observe it in our business processes. We process the personal data we have collected on your visit to our web site confidentially and only in accordance with the law.
The responsibility for processing your data is Teracom Ltd. Exceptions will be given in this document.
Our contact details are as follows:
11 Vasil Levski Blvd.
7019 Ruse, Bulgaria
tel: +359 82 862 862
Categories of personal data subjects
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, contractual, accounting, or reporting data that constitute a person’s identity statement. The company, as a co-contractor, tax entity or different legal status, determined on legal, contractual or other grounds, collects, processes and uses personal data under Regulation 2016/679.
The data may only relate to:
- name, identification number, address, e-mail, number, date of issue, validity, and issuer of an identity document;
- An IP address, phone number, username, password, bank accounts, etc.
The Company does not process sensitive data, except in the cases expressly provided by current labor, social security and civil procedure legislation.
Purposes of the processing and legal bases
We and our Service Providers process your personal data for the following processing purposes:
- Improve online offer
(Legal basis: Implementation of our legal obligations in the field of data security and justified interest
in troubleshooting and the security of our offers);
- Own and foreign advertising, as well as market research and measurement of reach within the legally
permissible range, respectively. on the basis of consent
(Legal basis: Consent / legitimate interest on direct marketing on our part if this is in line with data
protection and competition law);
- Product, respectively customer inquiries by email and/or by phone, if you have explicitly agreed to that
(Legal basis: consent)
Note: If we engage in a survey market research institute, it will act exclusively on our order and according to our instructions.
- Sending a newsletter with the consent of the recipient via email, respectively SMS/MMS
(Legal basis: consent).
- Guarantee and protect our rights
(Legal basis: A legitimate interest on our part regarding the protection and preservation of our rights).
If you want to claim activities that require a contract, we ask you to sign up. In the framework of a registration, we collect the personal data needed for the rationale and implementation of the contract (eg first name, surname, email address) and, if necessary, other data on a voluntary basis.
Every time you use the Internet from your Internet browser, certain information is automatically transmitted and stored by us in the so-called log files.
The log files are stored by us for fault and safety reasons (for example, to explain attempts to attack) for a short period and then deleted.
The files for which further storage is required for evidentiary purposes are excluded from the deletion until the case has been definitively clarified and may, in individual cases, be presented to the investigating authorities.
Log files (without IP address or incomplete address) are also used for analysis purposes; see p. for this purpose, the Web Analysis section.
In particular, the following information is stored in logs:
- the IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the end device from which the online offer was accessed;
- Internet address of the website from which the online offer was called (so-called home URL or reference URL);
- The name of the service provider through which the online offer is accessed;
- The name of the files you have called, respectively. information;
- Date and time, and duration of the session.
- Data transmitted;
- Operating system and information about the Internet browser used, incl. installed plug-ins (e.g., for Flash Player)
- http-Status-Code (e.g., “successful request” or “requested file not found”).
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data is transmitted by us to other processors only to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract, we or third parties have a legitimate interest in or consent to.
In addition, data may also be passed on to other persons responsible if we, on the basis of statutory provisions or due to administrative, court order we are obliged to do so.
Preservation and protection of personal data
Personal data are stored in the Company within the minimum time limits set by law in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The Company introduces and maintains ongoing organizational and technical security measures that are complex and are applied adequately and proportionately to the data protection risk.
The processing of personal data to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to the objectives of ensuring network and information security.
Legal base for the processing of personal data
The company may process personal data in the presence of alternative legal grounds, namely:
- with the consent of the affected individuals;
When there is a contractual obligation (a contract between the Company and a client);
- to fulfill a legal obligation (under EU or national law);
Where processing is necessary for the performance of a task performed in the public interest (under EU or national law);
- in order to protect the vital interests of an individual;
- for the legitimate interests of the Company but following verification that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person whose data you are processing are not seriously affected. If the rights of the individual have an advantage over the legitimate interests of the Company, it can not process it on this basis.
Giving consent to the processing of personal data
The consent of the subject of personal data being processed by the Company is given by a clear confirmatory act which freely expresses a given, concrete, informed and unambiguous statement of consent, for example by means of a written declaration, including electronically, or an oral declaration. If the consent of the data subject is given by electronic request, the request is clear, concise and does not unnecessarily disrupt the use of the service for which it is intended. The data subject has the right to withdraw his / her consent at any time, and the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the consent-based processing prior to his / her withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject is informed of this. Withdrawal of consent is just as easy as giving it.
Cookies are small text files that are saved when you visit an online offer on your computer. If this online offer is recalled by you, your browser sends the contents of the cookies to the respective vendor back and allows for re-recognition of the end device. Reading cookies allows us to optimize your online offer for you and makes it easier for you to use.
Our online offer may contain links to third-party websites – suppliers that are not related to us. After clicking on the link, we have no influence on the collection, processing, and use of any personal data (such as the IP address or URL of the page on which the link is located) transmitted by clicking on the third party link, as the behavior of third parties naturally is beyond our control. We do not take responsibility for the processing of such personal data by third parties.
Rights of data subjects
- The right of information and transparency of the processing;
- The right of correction;
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten);
- Right to limit the processing;
- Right of Data portability;
- An obligation to notify when correcting or deleting personal data or restricting processing;
- Disclosure of a personal data breach;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisor;
- The right to effective judicial protection.
If you would like to contact us, you can use the address given in the section “Responsible Person”.
In order to claim your rights, report data protection violations and opinions and complaints about the processing of your personal data, we recommend you to contact our Data Protection Officer:
11 Vasil Levski Blvd.
7019 Ruse, Bulgaria
tel: +359 82 862 862