The relays can be activated either remotely (via SMS or HTTP API command) or locally – from the status of the monitored parameter. Only one parameter can manage the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail or SMS for alert conditions.
HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions. This is very useful in client-server systems for GSM-GPRS remote monitoring and control
The controller can be used as a standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Quad-bands GSM connectivity;
- Setup via USB (Windows setup program) or SMS;
- 2 digital inputs with ” dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- 1-Wire support for up to 4 Teracom temperature and humidity-temperature sensors;
- SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers);
- Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with TLS support;
- Single call control – the relays can be controlled with a single call from up to 100 numbers;
- Push mode – XML data is sent via HTTP post to a remote server;
- HTTP API commands;
- Firmware update over USB or GPRS.
- Environmental monitoring and control of vehicle;
- Temperature and humidity control;
- Remote control of street lighting;
- Industrial process automation;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Drug and food storages monitoring.