TCG120 is an IO controller for GSM-GPRS remote monitoring and control over mobile networks. It has two digital inputs, two analog inputs. Its 1-Wire interface supports up to four Teracom humidity and temperature sensors. It’s two relays have normally open and normally closed contacts.
The relays can be activated either remotely (via SMS or HTTP API command) or locally – from the status of the monitored parameter. Only one parameter can manage the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail or SMS for alert conditions.
TCG120 can initiate a connection (HTTP Post) to the remote dedicated servers. The payload of this post is XML file, with current values of monitored parameters.
HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions. This is very useful in client-server systems for GSM-GPRS remote monitoring and control
The controller can be used as a standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Quad-bands GSM connectivity;
- Setup via USB (Windows setup program) or SMS;
- 2 digital inputs with ” dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- 1-Wire support for up to 4 Teracom temperature and humidity-temperature sensors;
- SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers);
- Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with TLS support;
- Single call control – the relays can be controlled with a single call from up to 100 numbers;
- Push mode – XML data is sent via HTTP post to a remote server;
- HTTP API commands;
- Firmware update over USB or GPRS.
- Environmental monitoring and control of vehicle;
- Temperature and humidity control;
- Remote control of street lighting;
- Industrial process automation;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Drug and food storages monitoring.