TSA200 is 1-Wire current loop transmitter with 0-20mA/4-20mA input range. The current loop input is galvanically isolated from the interface.
The device communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code. This allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus.
The 1-Wire current loop transmitter TSA200 has two RJ11 connectors for a daisy chain of multi-sensors systems.
TSA200 can be connected to almost any industrial sensor with a 0-20/4-20mA output. Output readings in mA can be converted to other units, using offset and multiplier of the controller.
The sensor can be used for measuring of electrical and non-electrical parameters – liquid levels, air pressure, gas concentration, illumination, acidity (pH), etc.
TSA200 is a passive device, for some applications external DC power supply will be needed – typically 12/24/36VDC.
- Galvanic isolated current loop input from 1-Wire interface;
- 10-bit resolutions;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- IP30 ingress protection;
- Very low current consumption;
- Unique 64-bit serial number for multi-sensors support.
- Air pressure monitoring for industrial processes;
- High-temperature monitoring in bakeries and dryers;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems;
- High current monitoring with split core transducers for industrial processes.